We supply a large variety of replacement chain, teeth, sprockets, bearings and accessories for most makes and models of trenchers. These parts are imported from Ballantine, Inc. a world leader in replacement wear parts for trenching equipment. The finest quality metals and expert craftsmanship, with innovative technology are used to produce superior ground-engaging wear parts.
Ballantine, Inc. as part of the worldwide Tsubaki group, has been manufacturing product for the earthmoving and construction industry since 1959. Ballantine’s philosophy of superior quality products at affordable prices, has positioned Ballantine as an internationally recognised leader in the industry. We are New Zealand’s ONLY distributor for Tsubaki & Ballantine, Inc trenching product.
The most common chain assembly styles and teeth are: 42.01mm Pitch Chain, 1.654″ Pitch Chain, 2″ Pitch Chain, 3.067″ Pitch Chain.
- Bare Chain – Standard Duty Chain, Anti-Back Flex Chain, Trench-All Chain, Heavy Duty Anti-Back Flex Chain
- Trencher Chain Assemblies – Cup Cutter Assembly, Rock & Frost Assembly, Innovator Assembly, H-Plate Assembly, Terminator Assembly, Combination Chain Assemblies
- Chain Components – Cup Cutter Teeth, Terminator Teeth, Ground Breaker Teeth, Rock & Frost Adapters, Carbide Bits, Tube Spacers, Nuts, Bolts
- Trencher Sprockets – Drive Sprocket, Idler Sprocket, Auger Sprocket, Plate Drive Sprocket, Plate Idler Sprocket, Track Drive Sprocket
- Rollers – Boom End Roller
- Shaft – Drive Shaft, Head Shaft, Idler Shaft
- Bearings – Flange Bearing, Pillow Block Bearing, Roller Bearing, Needle Bearing
- Booms – Digging Boom, Roller Boom, Boom Adjusting Bock, Slide and Stop
- Augers – Auger, Dirt Auger, Outboard Bearing Auger
We have an extensive range of product so take advantage of our experienced sales team and get the most out of your machines.
To see the Ballantine Product catalogues for most makes and models of trenches click the button below then call us for your order!
Watch Ballantine video to measure your chain for replacement:
Trencher Chain Identification Chart:
Chain Assembly Ground Conditions Guide: